First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. Secondarily, as promised in yesterday’s post, 7 Best of The Product Poet – Month of July 2015, here are the 7 Best of The Product Poet for the Month of August, 2015. I promise to do a much better job of recapping my most read posts on a weekly basis.
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”arrow-circle-o-right” url=”https://theproductpoet.com//7-best-of-the-product-poet-month-of-july-2015/” target=”_blank”]Read: 7 Best of The Product Poet – Month of July 2015[/button]
So without further ado, here are the 7 Best of The Product Poet for the month of August as measured by page views from Google Analytics, along with a summary of the posts:
- 7 Fun Facts About Valleyfair: This post was about the best fair in the Upper Midwest, Valleyfair. And that’s too a Facebook share, I had a significant amount of visitors. As I say, “When we’re sharing, that shows we’re caring.”
- 7 Big Green Egg Accessories You Need Today: Here are 7 must have Big Green Accessories that every EGG head should own. Now I have many more, but these are my favorites.
- Check out The 30 Day Plank Challenge: Early this year I completed a 30-Day Plank Challenge, working my way (okay puffing my way) to a five-minute plank by the end of 30-days.
- Curious About Floating? Try Awaken For Wellness: This article was about an incredible experience of meditation through the process of floating.
- How To Smoke Cheese On The Big Green Egg: I love smoking on my Big Green Egg and my with my smoked cheese all my family does beg…for more.
- 7 Things I Hate – Monday Morning Musing: This article was as a result of some inspiration from the Dave Ryan in The Morning Show in Minneapolis, of 7 Words That Woman Hate.
- My Big Green Egg Makes Them Beg: This article is about my love for the Big Green Egg as well as how I smoke salmon. Mmm mmm good.
[hr gap=”1″]As always, thank you for following along and reading my posts. You can also find me on Twitter, by clicking here and following me, liking my Facebook page here and following me on Instagram here.