First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. Secondarily, I’ve been a huge slacker on getting these weekly recaps posts completed, so instead of trying to cram a bunch of posts, I thought I would simply recap the 7 Best of The Product Poet for the month of July. After the month of August is over, I’ll do the same for August and then start back up with weekly recaps. Let’s just say that “Life sometimes gets in the way of blogging,” so without further ado, her are the 7 Best of The Product Poet for the month of July as measured by page views from Google Analytics, along with a summary of the posts:
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#00c4c5″ text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”arrow-circle-o-right” url=”https://theproductpoet.com//7-best-of-the-product-poet-week-of-july-12th/” target=”_blank”]Read: 7 Best of The Product Poet – Week of July 12th[/button]
- 7 Big Green Egg Accessories You Need Today: Here are 7 must have Big Green Accessories that every EGG head should own. Now I have many more, but these are my favorites.
- Check out The 30 Day Plank Challenge: Early this year I completed a 30-Day Plank Challenge, working my way (okay puffing my way) to a five-minute plank by the end of 30-days.
- Love Donuts? Glam Doll Donuts You Must Try: This is a review of the top-ranked Glam Doll Donuts in Minneapolis. My oh my, you must try.
- Hilton At Play In Chicago: Sydney Sierota and Andy Grammer: I had the fortunate opportunity to attend the Hilton At Play private concert in Chicago. We turned this into a great family weekend.
- Love Pizza? Blaze Pizza Knollwood Mall Opens July 16th: This was a pre-review of the new Blaze Pizza location that was opening in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota. I’ve been there twice so far!
- How To Smoke Cheese on the Big Green Egg: I love smoking on my Big Green Egg and my with my smoked cheese all my family does beg…for more.
- The Best of The Product Poet – Week of March 1st: This post was all about my spring break trip to the Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico. Without a doubt, check this out.
[hr gap=”1″]As always, thank you for following along and reading my posts. You can also find me on Twitter, by clicking here and following me, liking my Facebook page here and following me on Instagram here.