First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. Secondarily, during the month of September I actually managed to post something on each of the 30 days of the month; however, I was doing a “30 poems in 30 days” writing prompt by providing a Cinqku Challenge for each of the days of September. I also found myself very busy in the month of September so it was a little more difficult to write reviews and general musings. Lastly, I took a slight break from social media for a whopping three days, which gave me a little bit of rejuvenation as I was feeling a bit lethargic on social media.
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”arrow-circle-o-right” url=”https://theproductpoet.com//7-best-of-the-product-poet-month-of-august-2015/” target=”_blank”]Read: 7 Best of The Product Poet – Month of August 2015[/button]
So without further ado, here are the 7 Best of The Product Poet for the month of September as measured by page views from Google Analytics, along with a summary of the posts:
- 7 Big Green Egg Accessories You Need Today: Here are 7 must have Big Green Accessories that every EGG head should own. Now I have many more, but these are my favorites.
- Check out The 30 Day Plank Challenge: Early this year I completed a 30-Day Plank Challenge, working my way (okay puffing my way) to a five-minute plank by the end of 30-days.
- 7 Fun Facts About Castello di Amorosa: If you have never been to a Tuscan castle before and can’t make it to Italy, head to Napa Valley and check out this amazing vineyard and castle.
- 10 Places You Shouldn’t Miss in Austin, Texas: I recently visited Austin, Texas for the first time and I found it to be sublime. Check out my Torchy’s Tacos review here.
- 7 Facts About The Black Cube Fry Pan: Here is my review of the Frieling Black Cube Fry Pan. There is no debate, it does fry great.
- 7 Fun Facts About Valleyfair: This post was about the best fair in the Upper Midwest, Valleyfair. Without a doubt, check it out.
- How to Smoke Cheese on The Big Green Egg: When it comes to my Big Green Egg and my smoked cheese, all my friends do beg and ask for more please.
[hr gap=”1″]As always, thank you for following along and reading my posts. You can also find me on Twitter, by clicking here and following me, liking my Facebook page here and following me on Instagram here.