First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. During the week of April 26th, National Poetry Writing Month came to a close as well as my “I Love My School” Poetry contest. As highlighted in my article, “The Case for the First Digital Poet Laureate,” I didn’t receive on submission for my poetry contest which was designed to help schools. To me that is just a sad state of the current viewpoint on poetry.
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”arrow-circle-o-right” url=”https://theproductpoet.com//the-case-for-the-first-digital-poet-laureate/” target=”_self”]Read: The Case For The First Digital Poet Laureate[/button]
So without further ado and based upon my Google Analytics, here is a listing of The Best of The Product Poet for the week of April 26th, 2015, along with a summary of each of the posts:
- 7 Things To Know About The Moon Palace: A rather popular post about the seven things one must know about when traveling to The Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico.
- Day 1 Recap: The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort: This was a first in a series of posts of what our family ate, drank, played and sunned while in Cancun, Mexico.
- Unlocking The Mystery of The Trunk Club: This is a review of the Men’s online fashion stylist, Trunk Club.
- Love Fish Tacos: Try Jalapeño Express in Jacksonville Beach: When I travel around, I try to find local restaurants. I found this amazing food truck in a gas station parking lot. I even became a guest blogger on Visit Jacksonville.
- Day 4 Recap: The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort: This is a recap of Day 4 at The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort. The day was filled with golf and mini-golf (and a few tequilas).
- Day 3 Recap: The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort: Day 3 at The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico, was all about our excursion over to Isla Mujeres.
- 7 Great Yoga Poses: This is a follow up post to Dear Yoginis: I am Sorry, as I have begun to embrace and appreciate yoga.
In addition to writing on my site and my usual social media interactions, I was also the special guest host of Corner Bakery’s weekly Twitter Chat called Crave Chat. It is always a fun time as I nearly always answer my questions in rhyme. Do me a favor and follow Corner Bakery on Twitter here.