First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. Second of all, I’m trying to be a little more timely in these recap posts so that I don’t far too behind. During the week of May 10th, I started writing a “10 Word Journal” which I will also typically post on Twitter. In addition, I also attended a very cool fundraiser for Books for Africa, which to date has sent over 32 million books to Africa to help tackle illiteracy. Please read this article below, so if you can help Books of Africa at all (even just by reading the article), it would be greatly appreciated.
So without further ado and based upon my Google Analytics, here is a listing of The Best of The Product Poet for the week of May 10th, 2015, along with a summary of the posts:
- Check out The 30 Day Plank Challenge: Early this year I completed a 30-Day Plank Challenge, working my way (okay puffing my way) to a five-minute plank by the end of 30-days.
- 10 Word Journal – The Pond – May 10th: I started writing hopefully a daily “10 Word Journal” which captures a moment in time. Snapped this picture of my pond behind my house.
- The Top 10 Best Fast Casual Restaurants: I recently came across the website Ranker.com, which ranks certain things by the people for the people. This was the top 10 Best fast casual restaurants.
- Unlocking The Mystery of The Trunk Club: This is a review of the Men’s online fashion stylist, Trunk Club.
- 7 Things To Know About The Moon Palace: A rather popular post about the seven things one must know about when traveling to The Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico.
- Love a Great Story? Check out Books For Africa: This is a story about a great charity that is helping to tackle illiteracy in Africa by sending books.
- 7 Great Posts from The Product Poet – Week of May 3rd: Here is a recap post of the seven most read articles on The Product Poet’s website for the week of May 3rd, 2015.
As a result of my writing efforts and you as a reader, according to Alexa.com together we have been able to slowly make The Product Poet a highly trafficked website. In fact, in approximately four months, this website has now become approximately the 140,000 most traffic website in the United States and is in the top 2% in the World as it pertains to internet traffic. For that, I am forever grateful.