First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. During the week of May 3rd, I started writing a “10 Word Journal” which I will also typically post on Twitter. In addition, I also attended a very cool fundraiser for Books for Africa, which to date has sent over 32 million books to Africa to help tackle illiteracy. Please read this article below, so if you can help Books of Africa at all (even just by reading the article), it would be greatly appreciated.
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#546fc6″ text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”arrow-circle-o-right” url=”https://theproductpoet.com//love-a-great-story-check-out-books-for-africa/” target=”_blank”]Read: Love a Good Story? Check out Books for Africa[/button]
So without further ado and based upon my Google Analytics, here is a listing of The Best of The Product Poet for the week of May 3rd, 2015, along with a summary of the posts:
- 7 Things To Know About The Moon Palace: A rather popular post about the seven things one must know about when traveling to The Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico.
- Check out The 30 Day Plank Challenge: Early this year I completed a 30-Day Plank Challenge, working my way (okay puffing my way) to a five-minute plank by the end of 30-days.
- Unlocking The Mystery of The Trunk Club: This is a review of the Men’s online fashion stylist, Trunk Club.
- The Case For The First Digital Poet Laureate: This was a response article to a Washington Post article about the declination of poetry readers in the United States and perhaps how we need to re-think the state poet laureate system.
- Dear Yoginis: I am Sorry: This a hilarious, point-of-view (POV) apology letter to all the yogis and yoginis I’ve dissed over the years.
- 7 Big Green Egg Accessories You Need Today: When it comes to my Big Green Egg, all the neighbors do beg. So here are the 7 Big Green Egg accessories that I use all the time and so should you.
- 7 Ways to Digitally Protect Yourself: After attending a cyber-security seminar, I wanted to share 7 great tips for protecting yourself in the digital world.