TWITTER'S UNOFFICIAL POET LAUREATE
As Twitter’s unofficial poet laureate, The Product Poet is just a poet who loves branding and haiku, while writing about products, charities, travel and food.
As the Chief Poet, TPP focuses extensively on brand engagement and building of on-line communities through a unique blend of poetry and branding. Over the past three years, across various social networks, TPP has built a highly active, on-line community of brands, celebrities, writers, social media pundits and individuals. In addition to gathering social media data on brand engagement, with over 200,000 social media followers, TPP has significant social media influence.
- Loves Barbecue
- Loves Branding
- Loves Travel
- Loves Charities
- Loves Haiku
According to Kred, Klout, Empire Avenue and Influenster, TPP has rapidly ascending to become one of the most influential social media “brands” in the World. In addition, TPP is a member of the American Academy of Poets and the Minnesota League of Poets.
The Product Poet lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Here are some recent articles mentioning The Product Poet:
- Ali Shops: The Product Poet's Best of MOA
- Minneapolis Happenings Magazine: An Interview With The Product Poet
- StarTribune Newspaper: Twitter's ProductPoet May Be a Guy With Dough, But He Doesn't Want You To Know
- Startup Savant: Twitter for Business 101
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine: Social Status - Influential Minnesotans on Social Media
- The Social Lights: An Interview With The Product Poet
- Skift: Behind Starwood's Social Customer Service Victories on Twitter
- SocialMediaToday: Big Brand Theory: Hilton Hotels and Resorts
- Digiday: The Life of Those Who Tweet to Brands
I have also hosted several Twitter chats and contests with brands such as Gogo Wireless, GoDaddy, Applebee's, Corner Bakery, Zazzle, Dirt Devil, Buzz The Bee (Honey Nut Cheerios) and many, many others. So if you are looking for a host, that can deliver the most, then contact me, in poetry.