Man Cave Craft Eats Giveaway
Today I launched an Instagram giveaway with Man Cave Craft Eats.
If you’re not familiar with Man Cave Craft Eats, Man Cave Craft Eats was founded by Nick Beste. He then grabbed a couple of his college buddies from the University of Minnesota, and with a small tent and two folding tables headed to the the Minneapolis Farmers Market.
Their first day at the Minneapolis Farmers Market was a success, as they sold out within several hours. For the next week they doubled their production for the next week at the farmers market, yet they still sold out quickly and left a lot of potential buyers hungry.
After realizing they were on to something with their specialization in small batch, craft made meat products, they have grown rapidly since that first farmers market. In fact, you can now find their products in over 5,000 stores nationwide.
And here is something else that is really cool, for every package purchased, Man Cave Craft Eats will donate 1 free meal to a hungry child. What a great way of giving back. Heck, here is my own Bite Back Hunger selfie. And there is an added bonus with your Bite Back Hunger selfie card, there is a $1.00 off coupon on your next Man Cave Craft Eats purchase.
So here’s what we are giving away: any five of the products featured in this post.
You pick them. You eat them.
1️⃣ Like this post on Instagram.
2️⃣ You MUST be following me @productpoet.
3️⃣ You MUST be following @mancavecrafteats.
4️⃣ Tag as many friends as you want, one per comment (each person you tag = one entry. More friends = more entries)
5️⃣ Repost for extra entries!
That’s it! The winner will be announce next SUNDAY October the 8th at 5:00pm.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)