The Best 7 Articles from The Product Poet for the Week of June 14th, 2015
First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. Second of all, during the week of June 14th, I had the most trafficked day ever for my website, which was Thursday June 19th. In fact, for the week, I had nearly 3,500 page-views, which was nearly as many page-views as I had during the whole month of May.
So without further ado and based upon my Google Analytics, here is a listing of The Best of The Product Poet for the week of June 14th, 2015, along with a summary of the posts:
- P&G’s #DadsJourney Twitter Party – June 18th: My friends at Procter & Gamble hosted a Twitter party, with giveaways, to celebrate all things “Dad.” It was rad. And I was a winner!
- 7 Big Green Egg Accessories You Need Today: Here are 7 must have Big Green Accessories that every EGG head should own. Now I have many more, but these are my favorites.
- Check out The 30 Day Plank Challenge: Early this year I completed a 30-Day Plank Challenge, working my way (okay puffing my way) to a five-minute plank by the end of 30-days.
- Will Foursquare Survive? This is a social media article pertaining to the gamification app, Foursquare and Swarm. It’s baaaacccckkk.
- Dear Biz and Ben: An Ode to Jelly: This a short ode to Biz Stone and Ben Frankel, the founders of Jelly and Super Me! Also need a little levity.
- I Am So Cheesy: This is cinqku poem pertaining to smoking various types of cheese on my Big Green Egg.
- Maple Street Biscuits in Jacksonville Beach is a Peach: This is my review of the amazing Maple Street Biscuits Company in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.