First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. Second of all, during the week of May 24th, I had a little bit of travel to California as well as it was my eldest lad’s high school graduation. I can’t believe that in a short few months he will be heading off to college. Wow, time certainly does fly by.
So without further ado and based upon my Google Analytics, here is a listing of The Best of The Product Poet for the week of May 24th, 2015, along with a summary of the posts:
- A Great Stay in Laguna Beach: La Casa del Camino: This is my review of a great boutique hotel in Laguna Beach, California, La Casa del Camino. Without a doubt, you should stay here.
- Unlocking The Mystery of The Trunk Club: This is a review of the Men’s online fashion stylist, Trunk Club.
- Check out The 30 Day Plank Challenge: Early this year I completed a 30-Day Plank Challenge, working my way (okay puffing my way) to a five-minute plank by the end of 30-days.
- 7 Big Green Egg Accessories You Need Today: I am such an EGG Head (term of endearment for those of us that use the Big Green Egg) and these are my must have accessories.
- Maple Street Biscuits in Jacksonville Beach is a Peach: This is a review of a local Jacksonville Beach restaurant, the Maple Street Biscuit Company. Mmm, mmm, good in this neighborhood.
- 7 Facts About The Black Cube Fry Pan: This is a review of The Black Cube Fry Pan and everything you need to know about this amazing kitchen accessory
- 7 Things To Know About The Moon Palace: A rather popular post about the seven things one must know about when traveling to The Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico.
As a result of my writing efforts and you as a reader, according to Alexa.com together we have been able to slowly make The Product Poet a highly trafficked website. In fact, in approximately four months, this website has now become approximately the 140,000 most traffic website in the United States and is in the top 2% in the World as it pertains to internet traffic. For that, I am forever grateful.