First of all, thank you for actually taking the time to come to my website and being a reader of my posts. During the week of April 19th, I continued my slacking of poetry for National Poetry Writing Month. I have been so busy as of late, that I haven’t had the time to keep up with the amazing prompts from NaPoWriMo.net, however I did sponsor the “I Love My School” poetry contest, which was unfortunately a resounding failure. I couldn’t even give away money to schools simply for writing an “I Love My School” poetry contest. Perhaps you’d agree.
So without further ado and based upon my Google Analytics, here is a listing of The Best of The Product Poet for the week of April 19th, 2015, along with a summary of each of the posts:
- Dear Yoginis: I am Sorry: After many years of being on the yoga sidelines for five years, I decided to jump back in with both feet and give yoga another try.
- Unlocking The Mystery of The Trunk Club: This is a review of the Men’s online fashion stylist, Trunk Club.
- Day 1 Recap: The Juice So Good Cleanse: This was the first day recap of my three-day Juice So Good Pro-Cleanse. It was mmm, mmm good.
- Here’s How I Measure Social Media ROI: Return on Poetry: I’ve cracked the code on measuring social media return on investment: Poetry.
- 7 Things To Know About The Moon Palace: A rather popular post about the seven things one must know about when traveling to The Moon Palace in Cancun, Mexico.
- Day 1 Recap: The Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort: This was a first in a series of posts of what our family ate, drank, played and sunned while in Cancun, Mexico.
- Love Fish Tacos: Try Jalapeño Express in Jacksonville Beach: When I travel around, I try to find local restaurants. I found this amazing food truck in a gas station parking lot.