Thank you for being a fan and reading my posts. Here is a listing of The Best of The Product Poet for the week of March 1st, 2015, along with a summary of each of the posts:
- 7 Fun Facts about Spring Break and Panama City Beach: As I head towards Spring Break in Mexico, this article includes some great facts about Spring Break and Panama City Beach, my former home-away-from home.
- My Green Egg Makes Them Beg: In this post, I talk about how much of an EGG head that I have become and that the Big Green Egg is the ultimate grilling and smoking accessory for any foodie.
- The Art of Unfriending on Facebook: In this article, I discuss how and why people unfriend on Facebook as well as provide some links to some great research discussing the psychological impact of being unfriended.
- How To Cure A Hangover: This a poem that was requested by Molly Mogren, who just had spent the previous day drinking wine in Sonoma and the cure is to drink more wine.
- The Ultimate Kids Helmet Accessory: Pogginz: This is review of Pogginz, which makes some very cool attachable accessories for bike and ski helmets. Without a doubt, check them out.
- To Depart: This is haiku dedicated to Winter’s demise and Spring’s arrival. I took the photo on a morning walk with my shih tzu, Charlie.
- The Strip Club Has Great Grub: This is a restaurant review of The Strip Club Meat & Fish restaurant located in St. Paul, Minnesota. They have wonderful meats and the service is a treat.
Never miss out on another blog post by subscribing here:
[inbound_forms id=”6581″ name=”First, Last, Email Form”]